Help is on the way! We will help you smile again and feel like yourself again. If you have an auto accident injury, we will work with you to make sure you get the care you need. We will also work with your attorney to make sure they have the information they need to successfully handle your case.
We help you get back to your life and back to health. If you are suffering pain or discomfort due to an auto accident, we are here to help! You will have a sigh of relief as we help you navigate your way back to full function and health.
If you have a personal injury case, we also work with you to provide your attorney with information that will help you in your personal injury lawsuit or to use your MedPay.
This information may include:
- Identifying your injury in clinical terms as a specialist (chiropractor, chiropractic neurologist, functional neurologist)
- Include notes that show the injury was caused as a result of the auto crash or fall (if this is the case).
- Notes that will include current problems and how they affect your life.
- A disability rating if needed.
- Future effects of the injury on your life.
- How the injury prevented you from working (if this is the case).
- Many more services available.
If you have been in a car accident, you may have known you had spinal or brain injury immediately or it may take weeks to understand the full impact and injuries. Many people say they feel “fine” and just “shaken up” after an accident and tell those at the accident they’re “ok” when they are anything but okay. Oftentimes, symptoms like pain, headaches, dizziness and nausea can set in immediately and sometimes these symptoms do not set it for days or weeks. Herniated or bulging discs can take weeks before they become debilitating.
Common symptoms following a car accident:
- headaches (from whiplash)
- neck pain (from whiplash)
- shoulder pain (from the seat belt)
- low back pain
- foot pain (from your foot being on the pedal)
- nausea, dizziness, balance issues (from possible concussion)
If you’ve been in a car accident, there is a good chance you’ve sustained microscopic tissue injuries at the least, and possibly more serious musculoskeletal or brain injuries. Regardless of the severity of the accident, if you’re in a little bit of pain or a lot, you should schedule an appointment for evaluation.
At North Idaho Chiropractic Neurology Center we know it doesn’t matter if it’s a fender bender or your car was totalled in the accident, you have sustained some kind of injury or disruption to your body and brain. Many people go without having someone evaluate their brain and body for functional changes and soft tissue injuries after leaving the scene, or after leaving a hospital. If you, or someone you know, have been in an accident and are not sure what to do, call our office today. We have an on-site digital X-ray machine and state-of-the-art equipment and treatments available to help you get back to health.